International Women Art Competition
Days to go
- The medium of Application – Online only
- Start Date of Application-12 February 2019
- End date of Application- 20 February 2019
- Result Date- 22 February 2019
- For any query about the competition, contact- 9838116933
- For any Technical query, contact- 9026347185
Place- Prayagraj Kumbh 2019
Date- 2nd March 2019
- Only 18 years old and women older than 18 years can register for the competition. The participant should have completed 18 years of age before 10th February, 2019.
- All participants are eligible to participate in the competition, free of cost.
- All Indians, as well as foreign nationals, can be a part of the competition. Each artist is allowed to participate in only one of the categories out of Painting, Drawing, Graphics or Rangoli one of the following categories.
- Only entries based on ‘women empowerment’ will be considered for selection to the next round. Participants are requested not to send entries based on any other theme.
- Only online applications will be accepted. Offline applications will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- In case of multiple entries sent by the participant, only the first entry will be taken into account and the rest will be rejected.
- Any Nationally or Internationally acclaimed artwork in the past is not valid. Failure to comply with the rule will result in cancellation of the entry.
- There will be two rounds to decide the final winners. The first round will only be online.
- The first round will be held from 12th February, 2019 to 20th February, 2019 till 5:00 pm only. You will have to submit your entry before the deadline as the online link will become inactive after 5:00 pm on 20th February, 2019.
- In the first round, for the registration, the participant will have to attach an image of their Painting, Drawing, Graphics or Rangoli. For selection to the next round, you must upload the best picture of your artwork. Attached image should not be more than 10MB.
- The results of the first round will be announced on the website (exploringup.com) on 22nd February, 2019.
- Only the best 50 selected artists will be selected to the next round.
- Artists who are selected for the second round will be informed through phone, email of the website (exploringup.com).
- In the second round of the competition, the institute will bear the sleeper class fare of the artist.
- For international candidates, the institute will bear the expense of sleeper class from Delhi to Prayagraj only.
- The food expenses at the Kumbh, during the final round, will be borne by the institute.
- 3 candidates from the first category who win the second round will receive Rs. 15000 each as the prize.
- 2 candidates from the second category who win the second round will receive Rs. 15000 each as the prize.
- Apart from this, 5 participants will receive Rs. 5000 each as consolation prizes. 3 candidates from the first category and 2 candidates from the second category will be given the consolation prizes.
- The second round will be held at Prayagraj, Kumbh, 2019.
- In the second round, the selected artists will have to be at the venue from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm (on the spot) for making the painting, drawing, graphics or Rangoli.
- In the second round, the institute will provide each candidate with some of the material for the art competition.
- The artist will be given 2×2.5 feet of canvas and colors in the second round. Rest of the material like brushes, etc. have to be brought by the artist.
- In the second round, the selected artists will be given a full drawing sheet. The artist should bring the rest of the material.
- In the second round, the selected artist will be given a board of size 2×2.5 feet. The artist should bring the rest of the material.
- It is mandatory for the selected best 50 artists to bring their original photo identification proof and 2 passport size photographs.
- Failure to comply with any of the terms and conditions mentioned in the brochure will result in cancellation of the entry.
- The decision of the selection committee and the judges will be final. Any communication regarding the decision will not be considered valid.
- All artwork will become the property of the institute and any communication regarding the decision will not be considered valid.
- All terms and conditions will be deemed to be understood on the submission of the entry.
- Any change in the entry is not permissible after the application form has been submitted. Information submitted in the entry will be considered to be final.